Security doors and screens have been long since praised for their strength, longevity, and their ability to discourage thieves from even attempting to infiltrate into your home. So then, why don’t more homeowners have these simple, yet effective security solutions installed?
The answer, unfortunately, comes down to aesthetics. It pains us to say it, but there are a number of security screens out there which simply lack the element of visual appeal, proving themselves to be a downright ugly addition to any type of home. Whilst home security is indeed an essential aspect for almost every homeowner to consider, no one should have to compromise on aesthetic appeal in order to ensure a highly effective security solution.
Thankfully, there is a solution available for homeowners who are wanting a higher level of security, but with minimal disruptions to their home’s existing design. ClearShield security doors and screens provide you with almost invisible protection for your home. Needless to say, you won’t have to worry about unsightly metal bars ruining the look of your property, or your view of the outdoors from the interior of your home.
What Sets ClearShield Apart from the Rest?
ClearShield security doors and screens provide homeowners with optimum visibility, allowing themselves and their family members to enjoy uninterrupted views of the outside world through their doors and windows. All the while, your whole household will be benefiting from a higher level of home security, allowing for increased peace of mind and lesser amounts of needless worrying.
Being the first line of defence against thieves and potential intruders, it’s especially important for all homeowners to beef up their doors and windows with an adequate layer of security. Featuring a unique stainless-steel perforated sheet assembly, ClearShield products offer themselves as the perfect security solution for homeowners who want highly fortified doors and windows, without having to make their homes look like a maximum-security prison.
ClearShield products are:
- Durable – Having gone under extensive performance testing by NATA approved testing facilities, ClearShield products are proven to withstand against a number of harsh elemental and weather conditions, along with extreme impact and knife attacks.
- Long-lasting – A worthy investment for any homeowner, ClearShield products ensure to resist against the tests of time, as well as the harsh Australian conditions. Consequently, they prove themselves as the security solution that you can rely on.
- Easy to Clean – Their smooth perforated stainless-steel surface is a dream to clean; it’s quick, it’s easy, and it’ll ensure the clean filtration of air entering into your home.
- Versatile – Being simple, stylish and offering great visibility, ClearShield doors and screens are the perfect match for a range of different homes styles- traditional, modern, you name it!
- Award-Winning – ClearShield products have won multiple awards over the years, including the Good Design Selection Award in 2014, and being recognised as an ABA100 Winner of the Australian Business Award for Product Innovation in 2015.
Discover the Range
Emergency Exit Screens
ClearShield’s Emergency Exit Screens provide families with an easy escape out of their home, in the event of a fire or some other dramatic situation. Household members can escape quickly and easily by releasing the escape mechanism and pushing the screen frame outward. Not only is it incredibly fast, but it’s also suitable for children to use as well.
ClearShield Stainless Steel Security Screens have a smooth surface, unlike most other security screens on the market featuring woven mesh. In contrast to these woven mesh security screens, ClearShield screens won’t collect dirt or dust in the weave, making them easier to clean and much more pleasing to look at.
With ClearShield Security Doors, you can give your main entryway the level of security that it needs. Whether you’re in need of bifold security screen doors or sliding security screens doors, we can customise the perfect ClearShield Security Door for you here at Aus-Secure. Thanks to the unique design of these doors, ClearShield Security Doors don’t require additional cross bars through the middle of the door either. Instead, they meet the standards for Australian security doors just as they are.
Interested in installing the ClearShield range throughout your home? As authorised ClearShield manufacturers, Aus-Secure can help. Get in touch with us today, and let’s get started on fortifying your home’s defences right away!